cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Service Updates

This morning, just after starting work, my internet dropped entirely and I've had to revert to using a temperamental hotspot.

Whilst NowTV's website does show that there's a problem, unlike other providers it doesn't give any further information so far as I've found.

Does anyone know where I can find information such as an estimated return-of-service time, or even what the issue is?

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is back up and running 

Saku
Mentor

Having a fun little game of pass the blame on to the next poor shmuck, it seems!

I also saw outages countrywide on down detector. The quality of service is appalling.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am also in Lincoln. Does anyone have an ETA for when this will be back up? Thanks

Saku
Mentor

I don't think anyone knows, least of all customer service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also in Lincoln. I just phoned and was told it’s a ‘72 hour timeframe’! Great. Doesn’t seem to be any clear indication of what the actual fault is, just that ‘Openreach are working on it’

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just started working again here. Hopefully the same for everyone else!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone dropped again? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in Sandbach and it has been up and down and slow since Saturday..

RoyB
Legend

I have BT, and if my landline broadband goes down, I am switched within three minutes to cellular over EE, with my supplied BT Minihub.

For business purposes, if you have them, accept nothing less.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's down again for me,new router,new wires, power cable etc and zilch !