cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Query

Hi

I just moved home line and broadband from Sky to NowTV yesterday. I was given a broadband nowtv box to setup. I was waiting for the broadband to stop working to change the box but it broadband is still working with the sky broadband box. I got billed by Now TV without issue.

So is this normal for sky broadband box to work with NowTV with no changes made?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Sky Routers will work on the NowTV Broadband Service and most probably you didn't notice the changeover.

You can double check that the service has been switched over to NowTV by going to My Account > Orders & Appointments whilst logged in on here where your live activation date should change from blue to green with the confirmed date when the service went live.

Once the NowTV Broadband service goes live your Broadband billing should be on the same date, where you can check this by going to My Account > Bills & Payments on here.

If you wish you can continue to use the Sky Router if you find it performs better than the NowTV Hub 2 Router.

Though if you need to undertake any online Technical Checks or need to contact the NowTV Broadband Team then make sure you plug in and use the NowTV Hub Router.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Sky Routers will work on the NowTV Broadband Service and most probably you didn't notice the changeover.

You can double check that the service has been switched over to NowTV by going to My Account > Orders & Appointments whilst logged in on here where your live activation date should change from blue to green with the confirmed date when the service went live.

Once the NowTV Broadband service goes live your Broadband billing should be on the same date, where you can check this by going to My Account > Bills & Payments on here.

If you wish you can continue to use the Sky Router if you find it performs better than the NowTV Hub 2 Router.

Though if you need to undertake any online Technical Checks or need to contact the NowTV Broadband Team then make sure you plug in and use the NowTV Hub Router.