cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Flakey

Hi I've been with Now TV for several months and up until a week or so ago I've had great internet speeds. Recently I've started to have slow page loads and long buffering on sites uch as youtube. I've also had it it drop connection more than once. I ran several speedtests and the download speed seems to be acceptable at aprox 22mbs (however it has previously been over 30mbs when I was with BT and when I initially changed to Now TV) The upload speed has dropped to between 0.23 - 0.50 I know that it was much higher at the begging but I can't remember the axact figures, but something in the region of 5 - 6mbs

I've ran the chack via the NOW TV website and apparently everything os OK, But it's not. How do I resolve this issue?

Openreach have a habbit of messing with the local cabinet, fixing one problem only to cause someone eles and issue and they've been messing around at the cabinet and the telephone poles lately, I'm a bit suspicious loosened something!

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been having the same problem, within last few days. Upload speeds dropped to less than a mb (should be around 11) with NowTV's fastest deal. Download around 30 - 40, which is adequate for most things.

Reported online.  Had an BT Outreach guy turn up the next day unannounced, he replaced some internal cable that wasn't getting a signal.  However the same issue has now recurred within 24 hours.

Best thing is to use SPeedtest as an app on your phone which logs repeated speed tests. I was able to show the guy, all the way from when we switched from overpriced Virgin to NowTV and then when the issue recurred this evening.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

50620432_10161619126610151_7694360393828794368_o.jpg