cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Engineer Visit

Hello,

im rather confused and would like some help. I have bought broadband with you and had booked a date for an engineer to set it up. However no one has come round to do it but on my account it says they have and that I need to set it up myself now. Does that mean I am ready to go with my broadband? 

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What is your scheduled nowtv live activation broadband switch on date ?

There should be a green sticker on the hub router box outer packing giving the date.

Also when you go to My Account > Orders and Appointment on here what does it say ?

Sometimes the Engineer only needs access to the green street BT cabinet (did nowtv ask you that somebody needs to be at home during the planned Engineers visit) ?

If today is the planned live activation date, then maybe try plugging in the nowtv hub router and wait until the three solid green lights show on the front of the hub router which indicates that you are good to go.

Please note that the switch over date could take up until Midnight on the date of live activation.

Should you need to contact the broadband team, then click on My Account > Broadband and Calls and if you click on under "moving home" there should be a telephone number to contact them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi there, I have checked your account for you and can see you are now active, if you just plug your router in and connect your devices you should be able to stream our internet now 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi had engineer visit yesterday phone line up and working but over 24hrs later still no internet been on phone for nearly 2 hours now and still haven’t got through any ideas what to do please 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Due a engineer out and no show what's going on 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My engineer hasnt shown up 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my visit was scheduled between 08:00 and 13:00 today 03/07/2020 and ive still not even had a phone call. any idea what could be happening?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

My engineer was supposed to arrive between 8am-1pm on 25/09/20 but no one showed up. My activation date was yesterday (25/09/20). When will my broadband be activated?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The reason for my arrangement for an engineer to call is that I have got broardband and phone and can get the internet on my laptop via wifi but I can't get it to go through to my desktop Computer I now have as well.