cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Dropping Constantly

My internet drops at least once a minute and it won't let me do a line check and when I can it says all is fine and sometimes doesn't even show broadband test results just TV which I don't even have. The chat bot just sends me in circles and it appears to be impossible to speak to a human. This level of service is appalling as I have a broadband connection that I cannot use but have to pay for. My speed test via a wired connection ranges from 0.5mm to 17mb and the ping is from 0 to 68 so clearly a fault somewhere and I can't report it.  I just want the service I am paying for.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As mentioned by @Anonymous User 

Contact numbers for broadband support are available. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor

Or 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/installation-and-setup

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412472

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They aren't coming to fix over subscription as that's an issue that's been going on for nearly 10 years, they are coming to fix a separate issue which should be fairly easily resolved.

Jayach
Elite 3

@Anonymous User wrote:

I know what the issue is and it is that my LLU is over subscribed and they are constantly in it trying to resolve issues

@Jayach wrote:
Oversubscription is not something that will be cured by a quick visit, but I do hope it goes well for you.

@Anonymous User wrote:

They aren't coming to fix over subscription as that's an issue that's been going on for nearly 10 years, they are coming to fix a separate issue which should be fairly easily resolved.

No wonder I was confused.

RoyB
Legend

@Jayach 

Loop.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Jayach
Elite 3

@RoyB wrote:

@Jayach 

Loop.

I knew that, I typed the wrong word, I'm not yet perfect.😜

RoyB
Legend

@Jayach 

Hell no, me neither. I wrote a whole reply this morning about LLU and it’s gone, not even pending under My Profile, or appearing as Saved Content if I start a new reply 😛

But Loop, not Link, is the only bit of my reply that you haven’t covered in your reply, so the waiting world isn’t missing anything …🤗

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.