cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Down Sussex

Anyone else got their broadband down? Any update as to when this will be fixed?

Cheers

56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I live in Chichester. Mine was down all last night from 7.30pm was back on at 6.30 this morning but now gone off again! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
South Winchester same issues I’m afraid. Apparently also INC1825587.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Came back on during early morning,  then went off again around 9.15am. I'm just going to keep sending a complaint through with time & date that it's gone off until they get fed up of reading them & actually send out engineers to fix the problem! 

Went & complained on Twitter , I got asked if I'd been in touch with NOW TV engineers........🤬🤬 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Estimated 1 hour wait time on calls to help center.

Not that I have a decent phone signal anyway and am reliant on calls via WiFi.

An update on timescales would be helpful. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband down again! I’m in Crawley, anyone else?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like, reading this latest tweet on Sky Twitter page (see screen shot below) who use the same internet service infrastructure has NOW 😡.

Screenshot_2021-09-13-12-59-43.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply, so frustrating when working from home, twice in one month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having broadband problems in Crawley as well. Customer support confirm that there is an outage in Crawley but they don’t know how long it will take to clear atm.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I was hit with the outage in South Wales recently (the first for me where i have been with NOW Broadband for over 3 years).

Touch wood it doesn't happen again for me which effected work flow in the house.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah to be fair, I haven’t had issues at all with NowTV, been with them a couple of years, however, it’s more important than ever to have working broadband due to working from home, it’s almost as if we should have two lines for these situations as a backup.

Hopefully we’ll all be back online very soon, so glad I have lots of mobile data.