cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jemma1
Advocate

Re: Broadband Down Sussex

Also Crawley. Went down at 6.30pm last night. 

0 Thanks
Whyhaveone
Mentor

Still down in Chandlers Ford, since 18.30 yesterday. 

Any response from Now TV re this?

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Whyhaveone 

Just replied to your other post on the other thread.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Xither @Jemma1 @poulsej @JLK2 

Call the team for an update. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/my-broadband-or-calls-arent-working-as-expec...

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–11pm.

Call us 0330 041 2480

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Jemma1
Advocate

I won't waste my time. Will just wait for it to come back on. Its not like its just my line so no point clogging up a phone line to just hear 'we are working on it'. Thanks though! 

RH1
Occasional Poster

Down again in Kent

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RH1 

Two posts up from yours the number for broadband team to call. 

0 Thanks
RH1
Occasional Poster

Re: Broadband Down Sussex / Kent

Thanks but it’s just recorded message saying they know there’s a problem and to go to the help forum (this site?) for more info…

Gem22
Advocate

Hi I live in Chichester. Mine was down all last night from 7.30pm was back on at 6.30 this morning but now gone off again! 

0 Thanks
Cheddar
Mentor

Re: Broadband Down Sussex Kent and Hampshire too

South Winchester same issues I’m afraid. Apparently also INC1825587.