cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Down Sussex

Anyone else got their broadband down? Any update as to when this will be fixed?

Cheers

56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s been down in Kent since 7 too- wasn't able to get through to anyone on the phone and information online was lacking - definitely thought it would be fixed by now! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It worked briefly I think it's gone again! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines down & I'm in NE Kent. Been down since Approx 11.15pm. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just a thought......Will we still get billed for these hours without Internet. They know its a problem on their side - they've admitted that.....so why should we have to pay for an issue that they aren't sorting out? 

My Internet loses connection at least 4days out of 7, but its always at night. I never lose it during the day!!

Anyone else have the same probs? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wales here. I have the same issue. Never experienced so many issues with my broadband before Now Tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wales here we been down since bout 830pm crazy never had this issue before

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know what's actually going on? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No idea what's going on but mine in Worthing is back on this morning after being bad the past few days.

Do Now have some kind of performance guarantee ie compensation payment if service stops?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So the incident for this is;

INC1825587

Reported on: 1 Sep 2021, 06:30pm

The service checker still shows service down. I'm in Essex and lost internet at 6pm yesterday. It came back at 23:00. Then went again at 01:30 this morning. How you find out updates to this incident is a mystery.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spoke to them this morning and they have said that it’s actually a BT outage and it’s affecting people all over the UK but mainly in the Weald areas, it will be affecting and provider who uses a BT line and the only time frame we have currently is 24-48 hours