cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Down Sussex

Anyone else got their broadband down? Any update as to when this will be fixed?

Cheers

56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still down in Chandlers Ford, since 18.30 yesterday. 

Any response from Now TV re this?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just replied to your other post on the other thread.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Jemma1 @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Call the team for an update. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/my-broadband-or-calls-arent-working-as-expec...

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–11pm.

Call us 0330 041 2480
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Jemma1
Advocate

I won't waste my time. Will just wait for it to come back on. Its not like its just my line so no point clogging up a phone line to just hear 'we are working on it'. Thanks though! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I called 0330 332 3050 and was met by a message saying broadband was down. It didn't say where in the country, so I guess it could apply to anyone at anytime.

Would Brighton and Worthing go down at the se time, or would it be more localised?

Got a feeling I'm just asking other disgruntled customers rather than anyone that really knows though. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried the number and they are stating due to travel disruption they have had to change their hours and the line is now closed. 🤬

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes ours has been down for almost 2 hours now, , we are brighton/hove based- I did call and get through and was told that it would be fixed within an hour- still waiting. Amber light on the centre of box is mocking me.. ! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im on the waiting line so im stuck whether to stay on it or not as if i hang up i might not be abled to get in touch with anyone tonight and i really need my internet as its the only signal i get in my flat really and have health issues

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet down here in Chichester too 😩

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am staring at orange light in Brighton. I can,t speak to anyone as line's are closed. With service expected to work24/7 one would expect tech support to be available. #crankup my broadband!!!! Does anyone know when this is going to be given?