cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Activation

My activation date was 22nd August for regular broadband internet. The nowtv hub 2 is turned on and correctly plugged in using the nowtv master microfilter, the power and wifi lights are green, the centre internet light does not come on. No landline phones are plugged in and I have only one phone socket.

Up until the 22nd I had working broadband internet with BT. Called the help desk and was told I require an engineer visit, would this be the case? Can’t get time off for a number of weeks was expecting it to be a straight forward switch over.

1 REPLY 1
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

My activation date was 22nd August for regular broadband internet. The nowtv hub 2 is turned on and correctly plugged in using the nowtv master microfilter, the power and wifi lights are green, the centre internet light does not come on. No landline phones are plugged in and I have only one phone socket.

Up until the 22nd I had working broadband internet with BT. Called the help desk and was told I require an engineer visit, would this be the case? Can’t get time off for a number of weeks was expecting it to be a straight forward switch over.

@Anonymous User Have you tried pugging the router in directly and bypassing the filter?