cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Activation Postponed Multiple Times

Hello,

In September I moved to a new flat. On September 17, after some research online, I decided to purchase the now TV broadband service because among all available providers it was the one promising the fastest activation (originally scheduled for September 25) and no engineer visit needed. A couple of days after the purchase I received email notice that the activation for my broadband was postponed to October 2. Two days ago I received a very exciting email informing me that my broadband was due to be live in the next 48 hours. Today I finally went to check if my broadband was active and discovered that my activation date was postponed to October 7, without being even noticed by email. I am very disappointed by this service, and if I could go back in time I would definitely pick another provider. Does someone know a contact to get an explanation for this continuous delays? Is it possible to get out of the contract without paying a penalty, considering I haven't started using this shoddy service yet?

Thanks,

A very unhappy customer

0 REPLIES 0