cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awful Quality

Quality is awful. Not changed after all these years! This is why I stopped this steaming a few yrs ago- and just joined due to the promotional £1 / month (for 2 months) I have recently been emailed. Thought they may have improved! What a joke! And they still blame the way we stream it etc? Its 2022 - what is going on?! I have amazing internet and other providers like Netflix and Prime work 100%. What are you up to Sky? Will not be continuing using this. Stop blaming this or that and pls fix the issue asap! Awful!!!

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is there a specific device your using?

On my Sony Bravia with boost the 1080p picture looks fantastic.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Oh please - wont be surprised this is someone who works for NOW. What has it got to do with devices now? Is that part of my comments to NOW? Im using a top notch Samsung 4k UHD. Why does everything else work bang on but NOW. Even youtube is better than this!!!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

How dare you assume I work for NOW! 
Just because I’ve had no issues with picture quality on my device. The device has everything to do with because with Laptops etc don’t support 1080p. So I thought it was a reasonable question.

Also if you don’t have boost your only getting 720p.

Is it for live or on demand content or both?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I have boost
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

All I can suggest is to try the usual troubleshooting like 

• Unplug your router for a few minutes
  • Unplug your TV for a few minutes
  • Delete the app cache
  • Worst case set the TV back to factory settings

Report the fault directly to NOW, because on a forum staff seldom monitor and post. 

Just make sure you click "chat online" within the green box and not "get help quicker" as this is a bot. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Either that or send an email to support, using the address from the below picture.

Now TV customer service.jpeg

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You aren’t any kin to @Anonymous User , are you?

But now you have got that rant off your chest, in what way, exactly, is the service awful?

Because we’ve just been watching Mosaic, and had no issues at all. On a device identical to yours - except it’s a top notch LG 4K UHD TV - but I doubt the make of TV has anything to do with it.

But it’s kind of difficult to help you, assuming that is that you want to be helped, if you can’t be more specific about your issue 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Jeez. Forget this. Ill be deleting this crappy stream and stick to Netflix n Prime

Jayach
Elite 3

Nobody else is complaining, but no it's definitely Now, not you.

Fortunately you have had the opportunity to try it for very little money. If it doesn't suit, just move on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Haha. Have u seen the other posts. Its a joke. Anyway. Bye NOW staff 🤣🤣🤣