cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple tv problems

Hi

On my apple tv me and my gf both use the now tv app. Every time i log her out of the app and  try to log in to my account to try and buy a day pass, i get "apple tv login forbidden".  The only way i know how to fix this is to reset the apple tv back to factory settings. This has worked ok  before but now once i have logged in to my now tv account its telling my i can't add any more devices. 

Looking at my device list it has my apple listed on their twice already, so each time i reset it nowTV see's it as a new apple tv. So i bought a day pass earlier and now i can't watch it because of this bug. I can't change my devices until 1 October?!?! 

An absolute joke.

1 REPLY 1
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi

On my apple tv me and my gf both use the now tv app. Every time i log her out of the app and  try to log in to my account to try and buy a day pass, i get "apple tv login forbidden".  The only way i know how to fix this is to reset the apple tv back to factory settings. This has worked ok  before but now once i have logged in to my now tv account its telling my i can't add any more devices. 

Looking at my device list it has my apple listed on their twice already, so each time i reset it nowTV see's it as a new apple tv. So i bought a day pass earlier and now i can't watch it because of this bug. I can't change my devices until 1 October?!?! 

An absolute joke.

This should be sorted for you now @Anonymous User 🙂

Sorry about the wait.