cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any other hub you can provide or is there a better updated version now available

Is there any other hub you provide as one I'm using sucks WiFi signal is week , no 5Ghz and no proper device blocking from WiFi , my old router from Plusnet let me block perciffic devices in the house without interruption to other devices ie my son's PS4 when he's shouting to much or not doing as he's told lol ,, the hub I was given has very limited settings for this kind of control 

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you on the old Hub 1 (stands up tall rather than lays flat)? If so that doesn't have 5GHz wifi but the newer Hub 2 which NOW TV now provide to customers does have 5GHz and much better overall wifi performance (it's based on the Sky Q router). 

NOW TV do offer this to customers on the old Hub 1 at a fee (about 30/40 last time I heard) although you could try calling them and see if they would be willing to swap yours. Still no individual device controls though I'm afraid, that's not something NOW TV/Sky offer on any of their routers. 

You can find the telephone number for the Broadband Team by going to your My Account > My Package page

https://account.nowtv.com/my-package

and click the Moving Home section.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for info will enquire about it