cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adding A New Device

Hi can someone help with the adding of a new device please?

i have just registered for the 7 days free trial, and once all signed there is no option to add more devices... I have it on an iPad at the moment and want to transfer it to the Samsung tv, the Now TV app is available on the tv.

However on the tv app, its only displaying a QR Code... I have tried to scan this with the iPad, but it then asks me to set up a new account.

How am I meant to get around this?

Thank you for any help with this 🙂

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Either top right or bottom left you will see "close". This screen is just a promotional screen. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you so much, I can’t believe I missed that 😄

So I am in the screen now, so just a case of signing in and going from there?

Thank you!!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Scroll down to bottom of the NowTV App home screen page and highlight and click on the My Account tile box, then a new page will open to give you an option to sign in or out (use your existing NowTV account details).

Job Done 😀.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you all done, thanks for your help everyone.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like you are seeing some NowTV advertising on your Samsung NowTV App if it is showing some sort of code.

Have you tried to see if you can click OK / enter button on your remote to see if you can go to the next stage of the App.

Once on the NowTV Home Screen Page, navigate towards the bottom of the screen to the My Account tile box and click on it to enter your existing NowTV login account details.

With a single NowTV account under Devices whilst logged in on here you are entitled to six registered devices with three device swaps each calendar month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you so much both of you for helping, all done and that’s me for 7 days 😄