cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activation date has passed, no broadband, just phone

My activation day was yesterday, when I had phone but no broadband. I need Internet for work, like everyone else, considering leaving NowTV for a better, more responsive provider. Can't get through to them on the phone either!

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too find myself in that position activation date yesterday - no internet, no phone once hub connected - have tried online help and phoning but no assistance. Will try set up again tomorrow but nothing else i can do.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Activation day has passed 2 days ago and I cant get through to customer service and NowTV has no email either. @

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am facing same issues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After an hour I did get through to a great Irish lady who has done everything to help, its the socket inside my brothers flat that is the problem not the link (the line was tested her end) no internet connection and the phone rings our end but not his end, we did think this might be the case, unfortunately at this time with the virus around they cannot enter the flat so will probably have to get a refund

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has your card been charged? Mine hasn't...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activation date was the 27th, been charged for service. Still waiting for it going online. Been told it is an outside line fault. engineer was booked, never arrived. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having the same issue. Everytime I call i am being put on hold. I want to cancel this contract as the service is just ######!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was working throughout the weekend. Stopped working Monday, stated payment was needed, took the payment. Never went back online. Engineer was booked, no one on phone was able to give me any information as to what was happening.  On Monday I was told 48 hours, then yesterday I was told 72 hours and was told it would be active before midnight last night. Still not on. Yes given the lockdown being able to connect with my family and have my work completed is essential. So even having some information as to when this will be fixed would be great.  An engineer was booked on monday, but today when I went on I had to rebook it again. So it's not getting fixed and the communication isn't there. It is still showing up my hub hasn't arrived yet on my messages. I understand it's skeleton staff but the lack of information given out is the frustrating part, being told different things depending on who I speak to. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, my Father is 81 and has dementia.  Our go live date was 1st April and his line is still dead.  He can no longer use a mobile so he is now isolated further.  

You should not take on new business if you cant deliver.