cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access live chat

I had a speed issue. Now help emailed me with steps to de synchonise 2.4 and 5. Reset name. Now I have no internet. I tried to reply to the email. Message said not monitored, try these steps then go to live chat. I did that and I still can't get to live chat.

I am logged in via my phone. How do I talk to a human please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ps, I tried rebooting the modem. I have 3 lights. Still no joy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Ps, I tried rebooting the modem. I have 3 lights. Still no joy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @AccessLivechat 

You can reach out to the NOW Broadband Team from the link page below (including live chat or calling their telephone helpline).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

I am assuming after you split the two wifi networks and hit the green apply button on the NOW Router webpage, you then went back into all your internet devices in your home and connected either on 2.4ghz or 5ghz Networks (otherwise your devices won't connect over wifi to the NOW Hub Router).

Thanks

I didn't get that far. Internet failed when I clicked "apply" to change the name.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @AccessLivechat 

Maybe try splitting the two wifi networks again.

When i split them up and hit the green Apply button towards the bottom of the Hub Router webpage screen making sure you do it on both the 2.4ghz & 5ghz tabs.

Then from memory the Router rebooted itself and after about 5 minutes you could see the two new NOW wifi network names to choose and connect from your wifi devices that you use around your home.

If no joy, then phone the NOW Broadband Team, where it sounds like you may have internet problems on the NOW Broadband service if there isn't three solid green lights permanently showing from the front of the NOW Hub 2 Router.

I did try and the same happened again even after doing a factory reset.
Igot to speak to a person. They said if I split the 2.4 and 5g then I'll need to change which I use when I move to different rooms in the house in order to get the best speed. That's not practical with a phone.
Thanks for your help.