cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

Hi I really need help setting up subtitles on my smart TV. I can’t find the option to turn them on anywhere and I’m deaf, so the app is useless without them for me. I know some films and tv programmes don’t have them after looking in other forums (although I personally think that is a bit outdated and it’s more than just a few, it’s most), but there is no option whatsoever to turn them on when using the TV guide? 

• LG
1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Cant answer for LG, but on my Samsung app, I press Pause on the TV remote, Arrow Right three times to the speech bubble icon, press OK, Arrow Right to English if subtitles are being offered, press Pause or Play to resume.

I think yours will be the same.

And I think you have to do this for each episode, except maybe when binge-watching them back to back; even the Stick can’t keep subtitles On better than that.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.