Gizmo1231
Mentor

Re: samsung tv app

Hi Andy I tried that I don't have a now TV app
0 Thanks
Avinash
Mentor

I contacted the live chat from now tv help. Will try to see for the app later today on samsung tv ap store. Is there a beta API link from which I can download the app from my TV browser until it comes on the app store?

0 Thanks
bodger32
Advocate

@vikkih110 - there was an update on the community a few days ago to say that the beta app has been released on the JU TVs - give it a go

0 Thanks
Avinash
Mentor

The app is now available on Sansung TV. Thanks. It was a very good thing. I am liking the app as well.

0 Thanks
yamashimajust
Occasional Poster

When is the app going to be available on other Samsung TV models? I have a UE55H6400. I have apps for Netflix, Amazon, Iplayer etc but still have to use a NOW TV box which is a real pain. Love NOW TV but lack of an app is enough to consider cancelling

Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @yamashimajust

The teams are working on a NOW TV App for the 2016 models of Samsung TV's, at this stage there is no date as to when this will be released.

Andy

0 Thanks
Martinez47
Advocate

Hi - I also have the H6400 Samsung. Just wondering if there had been any update. There is a software update to 2820 so was wondering if that would add the now TV app on (I'm currently on software 2800), however I don't want to update the software otherwise/without good reason in the event it affects something else. Thanks
0 Thanks
Geluk
Expert 2

Just update + report back-- never had issues when I've updated; my set set to auto update.

Not updating could be a potential security risk too.

Tags (1)
0 Thanks
Martinez47
Advocate

Geluk. What version software are you on and have you got the now TV app?(what idea of Samsung have you got)
0 Thanks
Geluk
Expert 2

SOFTWARE:

0 Thanks