cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

reset device limit plz

hi after a few problems with devices can you please reset my device limit as unable to use my account on nearly all my various boxes till next month?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your devices.

You should now be able to add and remove your devices with no trouble but please note that after your initial changes you will only be able to make one change per month.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your devices.

You should now be able to add and remove your devices with no trouble but please note that after your initial changes you will only be able to make one change per month.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
thank you very much
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have just jumped in here as i have a problem i am trying to watch now tv via my pc which i have done before now its saying i have reached my device limit i only have the same 4 devices this pc being one of them i have not added any device

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Have you updated your operating system or reinstalled recently, as this might cause the issue. In any case, if you have a word with Live Chat and explain the problem they should be able to reset things for you. To get to Live Chat go to the following help article, click on Contact us at the bottom of that page, and then choose the option to Use Live Chat

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached
Anonymous User
Not applicable
cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

Apparently I have also hit my device limit, even though I've only got two devices registered now, and they're not in use.  My LG TV just buffers until I'm fed up of waiting, I've given up on the PS3 because the quality is no better than watching a net rip from 10 years ago and now I've gone to bed and my Mac is telling me I've hit the device limit.

I know I've definitely hit my patience limit.  I can't see that I'll be continuing to use this service much longer...

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting.

You might of hit the number of changes you can make in a month rather than number of devices you can register. More infomation on that here, but not to worry we'll reset your devices.

If you're getting poor quality play out some devices and buffering on another then it could be a connection is, we'll take a look at our reports and feedback on this, keep an eye on your emails for an update.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have cleared slots that were not in use now that I have did that it has stopped working on my box pleases help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

It may mean that you have already used your change this calender month.

But please keep an eye on your inbox, I will send you an email soon 🙂

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team