cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Unable to load sign in, please try again later"

So, I signed up to NowTV yesterday, tried to load it on my Samsung TV (ue40ku6400) via the app, whisch is installed. But when I try to log in, it just says "Unable to load sign in, please try again later". It never offers me any where to actually sign in, and it does this whether hard wired or WiFi.

I've tried the normal ideas, rebooting the router, leaving the router to do a full power down cycle, unplugging the tv to see if that fixes it, as I said, I've tried both hard wired and WiFi connections.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what I could try next?

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spent about 2 hours with Samsung on chat and then on the phone

didnt manage to resolve, they tried to reboot the hub but this didn't work either

must  a problem with the App as was a new version in June think it was

very frustrating and a waste of 2 hours

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue, also Samsung TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same issue here too, paid for a sky sports pass and get this issue on Samsung 55".

I hope they get this fixed, my elderly father is missing the cricket because of this. If they don't sort it out, then refunds for loss of service surely will be required for some very upset NowTV customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did anyone get this resolved?

same issue on a Samsung TV after signing out to fix another issue!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem for me when trying to logon via laptop.  First time I have seen this message - got it last night, and again today 17Sept at 1445.  I want to watch the re-run of the FI race tonight.  Any ideas? Or should I just cancel the whole thing?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adding this post, and then having to sign-in to post, does seem to tigger the proper sign-in page, and then allows me to view the FI channel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working any way for me 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem here!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having this issue - did anyone find a fix?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was having this problem.

As always, it is impossible to contact Now TV for help.

However, I found that if I turned off my VPN everything worked fine.

Don't understand why the VPN blocks it though?