cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv channels incorrect

Not sure I have selected right 'location'. I have just subcribed to NowTV for the entertainment package although on my TV (BT youview) which has the now tv app I can only watch movies. Is there a number I can call?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately due to YouView license restrictions, you can not watch NowTV entertainment on the Youview platform.

Only NowTV movies are permitted.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately due to YouView license restrictions, you can not watch NowTV entertainment on the Youview platform.

Only NowTV movies are permitted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I watch NowTV sky atlantic then?

Also, by which date in the 14 day free trial do I need to cancel in order to avoid charges?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

On artesea post above click on the link devices, this will give you a list of NowTV supported devices.

You can cancel anytime in the 14 day period and you will still get the full free trial duration of fourteen days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User cancel today and you can still use the trial. In theory you should be able to cancel on the 14th day, but I'd suggest making sure you've done it by the 12th as they start to do a pre-take 12-24 hours before and that can lead to getting a message saying you can't cancel just now. 

Legend 5
Legend 5

Entertainment is not available via Youview.  You will need a different device.  Otherwise you will need to cancel.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User perfect place to post your issue. Unfortunately however NOW TV only have movies on YouView. You'd need to use any of the other supported devices to watch your entertainment pass.