cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

my youview boxs

my two youview box will not play films on both box and i have not changed any devices the last time i addy one was two last mornth can anyone help thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ken242
Expert

All devices are working fine don't know what the problem was but done what you asked I done the trick thank you

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ken242  have you tried the old favourites of log out of all devices log back in and if still doesn't work uninstall reinstall the app?  If  you have device problems pop on to chat please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ken242
Expert

it telling me i got the maximured devices but i will but i do what u say 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@ken242  that's where chat come in as per link in my previous post.  You are getting rid of the loops the devices are in.  Chat can help you readd them and get watching.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ken242
Expert

All devices are working fine don't know what the problem was but done what you asked I done the trick thank you