cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

movies not loading on LG TV

I have been able to watch movies via the nowtv app on my smart LG TV until today.  The app loads ok, i can select cinema pass but as soon as i choose a movie to watch nothing  happens other than the coloured dots go round and round.  All other apps like Netflix, Rakutentv, britbox and prime all work fine

• LG
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No... Now not working... Frustrated. Giving up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the exact same problem , started early yesterday, LG tv. I tried clicking movies at random and some work. Think it’s the app, not the tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m all good as of tonight, working again . Anyone else?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Must be something to do with the latest software update

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV said they were working on it a few days ago. This evening all seems to be working okay.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have got the same issue, cannot watch anything from my watchlist but can watch live tv, thing is if I go to watch a movie from my watchlist on another TV in the house then go back to mine it frees the movie up so I can watch it on my tv...don’t understand it, suddenly happened about 10 days ago, not what you need right now.

Soulcal24
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Chattyberyl 

Can I ask what LG TV do you all have is it 2019 model or newer one, maybe old model but if your tv is 4K try check if needs software update because I have no issues with my NOW TV app but did have some issues with Disney+ app on my 4K LG TV

Chattyberyl
Advocate

Hi. Not sure. 2018 I think. I decked last night and some movies are loading but not all and no TV box sets are working either. I did live chat with someone on Sunday from NOWTV who didn’t seem to know there was a problem with the APP and someone from their complaints dept was supposed to be contacting me (via email!) but that’s not happened yet so I can see a bit of an improvement but no where near a fix yet. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue, did a factory reset of my TV which fixed it for a day, now it won't play anything.

Had to resort to using a NowTV stick instead.