cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

managing devices

I removed all of my devices in error whilst using now tv on holiday having forgotten about the restriction of only adding one device per month and this is now severely impacting on usability of now tv for my family.   I wonder if there is some way to override this restriction if I am only re-adding devices that I previously had on. In particular I usually cast from my IOS device (still registered) to my chromecast device and this is particularly useful to me.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.  Have a word with Live Chat, they should be able to sort something for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.  Have a word with Live Chat, they should be able to sort something for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Purchased Now TV entertainment pass  2 Months ago, I have been unable to use it yet as it keeps saying I have added to many devices when this isnt the case as last month I removed them all and have only added my laptop now but its still saying I have to many devices and can ammend this as of November, this will mean 3 months of paying for it and not being able to use it. Any one else had these issues?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

I've just given you a few more device changes to make on your account so you can sort all of that out 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't been able to watch my now tv in bed for a while now possibly 2-3 months. I have always been connected through my Apple TV box but for some reason it's now saying I don't have enough device space. But it shows I am only connected to 2. I've tried to call. Live chat. EmAil. Nothing is working for me. Please help
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  there is not a number for Now so don't know who you tried to call.  Hopefully you don't give them any information.   Regarding devices it is best to go on to chat.  They can see the history of your account and help with device resets and freeing up slots.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've tried doing that for around 5 days but just keeps bringing an error 500??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have given you some extra devices changes.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I just purchased a Chromecast and reactivated my NOW TV Entertainment Pass. Every device I try to use now says that I have used up my device limit. Please add some more device changes to my account.

Thanks

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I believe you've been in touch with the team on live chat and hopefully this is now sorted.

Please let us know if you need any more help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team