cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

expired OTT token supplied

I was watching a program when this message appeared and now I cannot get anything, does anybody know why?

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi we have  had the same thing aswell since friday 9/6/18, dont know what it means cant watch it on the TV but can on any other device , help would be appriciated. thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi re-installed the app all good now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi re-installed the app all good now

Had the same issue since 20th June.  Have had to reinstall every day, it then works but what a pain. Come on NOW TV sort this out for your customers!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had long online chat with Nowtv.  Apparently it is a known issue and a team is "working" on it.

The suggestion is it relates to Samsung smart tvs.   

The next suggestion was to watch on other devices.

You pays your money................. or do you?   Ask for a free period as compensation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just had this appear on a Samsung tv, along with a spinning NOWtv wheel

it seems that NOWtv is a default app which you can’t just uninstall and reinstall

i can’t find a link to trigger a NOWtv chat for toffee

any suggestions would be appreciated

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi David,
Go to the Apps page on your TV select NowTV and hold the remote button down until a window appears, you will see there is a selection for re-install.
Hope this helps you to overcome the problem.

BirchyG

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you have encountered when using NOW TV on your Samsung TV's. 

Can you please let me know if you are still seeing this same error message? 

If you are, does it happen when you try to access NOW TV or when you try to play something on the app itself?

Thanks, 

Karl 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has started happening on my Samsung tv today. Opens the app ok, but get the error as soon as you try to play anything.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Steve,
Re-install the app should solve the problem.