cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 103

keep getting error code 103   saying oops something went wrong etc    what is this please ???

113 REPLIES 113
Anonymous User
Not applicable

After weeks of having the same issue, buffering like picture then oops sorry error 103. With 3 boxes all white but different ages, on live and on demand, and on 3 different passes. I've just factory reset one and it seems ok now., fingers crossed its sorted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem a month into my 3 months entertainment pass
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having the same issue. I mostly watch On Demand with my Entertainment Pass and at various times of the day and night. I either get a really pixelated picture or it plays for a while and then I get the 'Oops something went wrong.... error 103' message dominance to go out and back into the programme, usually right to the beginning of what I was watching - really annoying to then find my place.
I am disappointed to see that this has evidently been an issue for a number of months but Sky haven't found a fix for it.
Seems like they're not bothered about us non-subscription customers..,,
Anonymous User
Not applicable

getting error code 103 while trying to watch movie got no help from nowtv help via online chat was told tech team will get in touch in 24hrs but heard nothing since agent on live chat more interested in trying to have normal chat than fix problem don,t think nowtv know how to fix problem thats why no reply, also when checking bank account found that nowtv billed me for using live chat on the 2 occasions that i contacted them, is this right that you are charged for trying to fix a problem via live chat?as no other way to contact for any problems am new to nowtv and already dissappointed with it and considering returning for full refund , has anybody had any of these problems with thier nowtv recently

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User there's no charge for using Now chat. What device are you trying to watch on? How much were the charges?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Are you using a Roku branded playback device or a NOW TV branded device. Which look like this: -

Is it the NOW TV 'white' (Roku LT) box? Which looks like this: -

white.png

Is it the NOW TV 'black' (4200SK - Roku 3) box? Which looks like this: -

black.jpg

Is it the NOW TV 'smart' (4500SK - NOW TV) box? Which looks like this: -

product-img-smartbox_v4

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the black 4200sk roku3 box i am using connected to a hitachi 32in tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

if no charge for chat then how come i have been billed 10p for both times on chat i know its not much but every penny counts in this day and age just surprised that they charged me for trying to resolve their problem seems to me that all the nowtv boxes that they are selling to customers seem to be faulty when trying to watch via tv, using my tablet i have no problem but i don,t want to watch on tablet i want to watch on my tv,can,t seem to find anybody to give me a fix though

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 10p is for verification of your card, it shouldn't stay out of your account. I am not sure why that was necessary. The account you use to sign in on your tablet should work on the box. One issue can be the password the box can be funny about characters other than numbers and letters.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

It's standard practice for a company that provides a 'rolling subscription service' to check that the registered debit/credit card is still active.