cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

entertainment is not appearing on television

Hi, I’ve recently purchased a trial for the Sky cinema and entertainment with the view to continue with these after the trial has ended! However the entertainment is not showing on my television therefore unable to watch anything! However on 3 of the other devices we can!!! Does anyone know if why this is or what I can do to veiw entertainment on the main tv! BT view box is brand new and up to date and also the tv!! If I can veiw the cinema then why not the entertainment shows?? Many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User wrote:

I’m having the same problem except I have paid for the cinema and the entertainment packages. The cinema one works fine but entertainment pass isn’t showing up like I don’t have it. 

You need to watch on a different device than your YouView box to see the Entertainment part of NowTV at the moment.

More information here.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

You view only has the cinema pass available on it  I've read on here that this will change in the future but not sure when. If you want to watch the entertainment pass unfortunately you'll have to use a different device 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem accept I have paid for the cinema and the entertainment packages. The cinema one works fine but entertainment pass isn’t showing up like I don’t have it. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User wrote:

I’m having the same problem except I have paid for the cinema and the entertainment packages. The cinema one works fine but entertainment pass isn’t showing up like I don’t have it. 

You need to watch on a different device than your YouView box to see the Entertainment part of NowTV at the moment.

More information here.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is my Now Tv box not working in my new address? 

RoyB
Legend

Because you haven’t got any internet service there yet?

Because you have got an internet service, but you haven’t told the box the new router SSID and password?

Because you have moved abroad to where NowTV does not reach?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User Can you explain your situation/set up a bit more? 🙂
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993  @RoyB  @Anonymous User 

Casey, Roy

Have a look in my crystal ball, perhaps the answer to PeaceTefe67's question is in there?

Crystal Ball.jpg

UK Bob