cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

concurrency error

I have 3 devices that can use NOW TV. Non are currently tuned in. I have checked log in times on my account to confirm this. When I try to log in using any one of the devices they all give a concurrency error. Tried switching off and restartingTV box, phone and tablet but this makes no difference.

• LG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, and sorry for all the question, but with a "normal" NowTV subscription can you watch on 2 devices?

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem arghh and can’t watch the football. Please help!,

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Do you have boost?

If not then I believe there is a “lag” of around 10 minutes before you can watch on another device. 

Personally I have boost so number of streams of up to 3 I am unaffected by this.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. It's been working fine this afternoon, now I'm getting the concurrency message. I've even taken the 3 month offer for Boost to try and get over the problem but to no avail. I hate this thing when it goes wrong.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you’ve just taken boost you’ll be best to log out your devices and log back in. That is because boost can take up to 4 hours to become active on your account, a log out and in will resolve the issue. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, but my point is that I shouldn’t have had to take Boost. It was saying that I was watching on my maximum (1) device which I wasn’t. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Trust me I absolutely get it. The reduction from 2 to 1 streams is outright bonkers, annoyingly that’s just how NOW wanted to go. Maybe to “force” people to take out boost, so they can say look how well boost is doing with all these subscribers! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve had the same problem for months. I can only use one device at a time. I can see that no other device has been used for days on my NowTV account page yet I can’t view on more than one device, any help would be appreciated.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If your wanting to stream on more than one device at a time all I can suggest is to take out Boost.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m not sure I understand your answer. I subscribe to NowTV via BT and in my account page it says “you can add up to 6 devices (and watch on 2 at the same time, or up to 3 if you have Combined HD or a NOW Premium Membership).” Which would indicate I should be able to view on 2 devices now.