cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

LG TV app duplicating as multiple devices

I have 1 LGTV app and device registered. Everyday it shows up on My Devices as a new device. That is, the same single instance fills up all my available devices and I have to have the support folks clear them as I'm over the limit.Anyone else having ...

Scrolling in every menu does not work

HI,  i am unable to scroll down in each menu of the now tv app. I have the latest apple tv and fully updated.  When i go in to Mymovies or entertainment i can see the first rows of films or shows available, but then if i want to scroll down i cannot ...

Freezing when I select a film

I can access the now tv app and search for films with my remote but when I select and click to watch a film it then freezes on me. In which then I have to turn my TV on and off again for it to work. Any ideas why it does this amd how I can get to fix...

My TV on LG now tv app

Rescently i,ve noticed that The my tv area has changed. The watchlist of shows appears right down at the bottom of the screen. In fact only about 1/3 of the 1st show preview can be seen. The show name is hidden as are the other shows on the list. Che...

Now TV not working with Chromecast

The night before last the Now TV app was working fine when casting from my iPad but, last night, it simply would not cast although it would run on the iPad itself. There was no error message and the iPad would cast all other apps such as YouTube and ...

LG TV is a nightmare.

What a nightmare!!    We  have an LG TV and tried to watch Now TV on it, but the picture was so bad I decided to buy a another box, as the one we have upstairs was perfect.   Our son also has an LG TV and was having the same nightmare problem.  So h...