cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

not workin

my nowtv account it wont let ne sign in to it on my youview box its really ###### ne off now and everytime I try to add new payment card it takes me straight to sign up when I already have account

Will not play

My now tv will not work on my you view so I logged out and logged in on my DVDs player and thus is the same can you please help it is not my internet as Netflix works I am getting charged for something I can't use

not able to view now tv with you view box

Hi, I have recently had to reset my 'you view' box and  obviously need to re-sign into now tv . Unfortunately I cannot view  because  the system assumes im  adding a new device and i havent got one available. when i look into my account it is showin...

Now TV not working

Hi, every time I go to watch sky movies with now TV it doesn't work, the film never loads and just says error? Can anyone help? It's not encouraging me to pay monthly after my free trial ends so would like some help please.ThanksNatalie

Device limit reached

Hi, purchased NowTV a few weeks ago and received a prompt last night whilst trying to watch a film that I had reached device limit. We've logged into Now tv on iPad, Apple TV and a you view box however none of these are now working. I feel a bit bumm...

Resolved! Now tv not working on my Youview box.

Just Stopped working.Current error message is :  Something's not right. Give it a moment, or check www.nowtv.com/status Everything worked fine last night, noones changed any settings , only using 3 devices of the 4tried rebooting nowtv box leaving of...