cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

how do I actually contact now tv?

cancelled my subscription and they still took payment tried the live chat service and waited 2hrs nobody answered tried sending them a message through their app it won't work can't find no email address and can't call them they are absolutely useless...

Now TV App on Samsung Smart TV

After successfully using the app for a few days, it is now asking me to log into the account again, but won’t recognise my details (no issues on the iPad app). If I try to look at My TV, I get the following message - “Something’s not right. Give it a...

Resolved! Surround sound

Hi all,Just signed up for the trial after seeing the app on the App Store. The lack of surround is a real deal breaker for me - am I doing something wrong? Is this going to be fixed?Many thanks,Ben.

NowTV picture quality gone up recently

I've had my fair share of picture quality issues with NowTV over the years but moving to a new ISP, getting a 78MBPS fibre connection and a LG OLED (B7) with its native NowTV app has solved all of these for the last 6 months.  I noticed that the rece...

Live chat

Please somebody help me find a live chat?? My samsung smart tv has updated and wont let me watch now.... plus theres been a money taken out my account that shouldnt have by nowtv....????????

Having device limit reached on your Samsung TV?

We released an update to all smart Samsung Smart TV Models, to make NOW TV even better.    As part of this update you may have been signed out and the TV may appear as a new device.   If you're receiving a maximum device error, you just need to sign ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 6 thanks

Maximum registered devices exceeded

I have been watching on my new Samsung tv for a couple of months now, and last night I went to watch something and was told I need to sign in, so signed in went to watch and it said maximum allowed registered devices exceeded. I know I can unregister...

Unable to activate sports pass

Hi, I bought a sports pass today. If I try to access sports through Chromecast it says I need a sports pass to access it, which I obviously do. So I have to then use my phone to activate the pass, before then casting it. So I need to use up 2 devices...

Ethernet connection to NOWTV box

New User.My Smart TV is already connected to the Net via ethernet cable and powerline adaptor.Do I need a 2nd ethernet cable connected from the powerline adaptor into my NOWTV box or will the HDMI connection from Box to TV do the job ? N.B Do not wan...