cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

subtitles

Can I ask how many programmes in Entertainment pass, has subtitles for deaf/hard of hearing? When I last checked other day without signing up again, I saw there hardly any subtitles. I don't want to waste my money if I can not watch the programmes. A...

NOW TV with BBC Kids

Hi, Are there any plans to add BBC Kids to the available apps?  Between that and the Kids pass this would be a fantastic platform for kids to access. We have separate accounts for us and our daughter anyway.

Samsung TV UE49MU6500U App not Working

Have not been able to access this App for about 2 Weeks . Click on the App and the circle just spins as if it was loading.Tried all the Samsung and router work rounds and it is just so frustrating that I am Paying for a service that is not working.

Devices

Hi I have four devices, none have been added, changed or removed. The Samsung tv I watched now tv on last night and most of the time is now not able to play any programmes off of now tv. It shows the message, " could not register the device. Maximum ...

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Chromebook 2

Hi All, I`m not sure if anyone reads this but have a subscription to NOWTV, and have bought a Toshiba Chromebook 2, but the Nowtv site cannot play the movies, comes up with OS cant open. Does anyone know how to watch NowTV with the Chromebook 2? Many...

Now tv keeps stopping

Hi there, recently when watching one of the entertainment channels, it stops playing and goes back to the channel menu with a message more or less saying..."are you still there we've jumped in with this message because you've been on for 8 hours"Is t...

No content available movies

I have been with now TV movies for a about 4 months. I have never managed to constantly get my movies to display in the headings action, comedy, family, Disney, crime and thriller, sci-fi and horror. It displays a statement saying no content availabl...

Resolved! Watching freeview no internet

Hi I don't know if this the right place to post this I am waiting for my internet to go live and I want to watch freeview channels from my now tv box ( the little black 1) and I can't seem to find how to do it can I get some help it would be apprecia...