cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Samsung UE22H5600 Smart TV

Hi Folks,Just bought a new Samsung UE22H5600 Smart TV and was hoping to get the NOW TV app on it.  I can see it is not on the current supported list but are there plans to release the app on the Samsung App Store for this model?Many thanksPaddyUk 

connection

Has anyone had any luck contacting now TV not through live chat, iv had problems using now TV since 23rd June (just constantly getting the loading symbol) there is no problems with my broadband or devices I am using. I have continously got hold of th...

some titles won't play

Using the app on my Samsung smart TV has always work - up until yesterday evening, when nothing would play. I have rebooted my router, logged out of NowTV on the TV and back in again. Now some live shows in the "Entertainment" section play, but nothi...

Apple TV 4th Gen Feedback

I was wondering if there was any update on the Apple TV 4th Gen app. It's been a number of months since I posted (‎12-04-2016 19:22https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Apple-TV/Apple-TV-4th-Gen-Feedback/m-p/409084#M2910 Feature RequestsMark as Watched so I...