cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Payment took but I cant access channels

Hi, I have just purchased a day pass, which has been acknowledged, but when I tried to access the channel (sky sports) I am getting the message. 'Oops payment rejected. Even though my account is telling me payment has gone through. Can anybody please...

Sports weekly pass

I bought a weekly sports pass thinking I could watch via my sky box without a Now tv stick as that is what I did last season but the sports channels are still not showing 

Now tv still not working

My now tv is still not working, just comes up with error messages every time I try to turn it on, it is all paid for and there shouldn't be any issues with it, I have used now tv for 2 years or more I have the £9.99 cinema pass & £7.99 entertainment ...

LG smart tv with NOW TV app not working ?

When I click on the app on the tv it says there is a problem loading and to check the internet. There was nothing wrong with the internet. When it eventually loads my LG remote doesn’t work at all on the app.Do I need a separate remote?i presumed wit...

Buffering issues Apple tv

Our Now TV played through our Apple TV has started buffering constantly. We’ve checked the broadband speed (75mb/s), dome a full reinstall on the Apple TV, checked the wi fi, but nothing. 5mins viewing max and it all freezes. Advice? 

My cinema now tv is not working

My now tv just keeps giving me error messages saying "can not access this service" I have a paid subscription, I am a long standing customer here and its not good enough, this has been the same now for almost 2 weeks now, I have been through live cha...