cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Now TV app issue on Apple TV

I've noticed that the Now TV service doesn't work on my Apple TV at night time. The Now TV service does work on my phone at the same time at night which is surprising. Also, the Now TV service does work on my Apple TV in the morning and afternoon but...

LG Web OS NOW TV fails to lauch

Since I updated the now tv app on my LG smart tv it fails to launch most of the time and simply says "that didn't go to plan. Now tv isn't loading please try again in a bit" even if you close the 're open the app it says the same. The only way to mak...

Cannot watch passes on Apple TV - help needed

Hi all I am posting onto the community as a last resort.I have recently purchased the 10 month sports pass to watch on my Apple TV. Since I already have a year long movie pass that I purchased on Black Friday 2017 which is shared by the rest of the f...

Samsung TV app cant sign on

I'm trying to sign on to the now tv app on my new (2018) tv but every time I enter user ID and password the app just goes back to "please sign on to view profile". I have two free devices left on the account (I can log on on my computer).Any suggesti...

NOW TV Box & Apps

Hi,Looking for a Smart TV box, that i can use to watch the following;- Netflix- Amazon Video- Rakuten TVDoes anyoine know if the NOW TV Box (or the Stick) have these applictaions?thanks 

Viewing history

Hi, can anyone help with this - I'm trying to see what my daughter has been watching on her NowTv, she's in a different location from me but we share the account. When I view history on my own box, it doesn't show me what she's been watching . Does a...

Hayu

I have a samsung smart tv and have the now tv app i have just got the hayu pass its showing on my account online but not on the tv i have signed out and back in turned the tv off ect but still not there any suggestions please ?