cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

No decent Apple TV app, no customer

Left Now TV over a year ago due to the rubbish Apple TV app. I got fed up with using a Now TV box just for Now TV. Came back to the community today to see if they had ever gotten round to doing something about it as I thought I might look at dropping...

Resolved! Chrome cast not working with nowtv

Had one device space left and setup chromecast only to have nowtv readd the tablet I was using (even though it was already set up as a device on my list) & inform me I can't add anymore devices?!Anyone else had similar issues and know how to fix it?

ssmward by Mentor
  • 4 replies
  • 7 thanks

UKTV app on Smart TV

As Samsung had ignored my tweets on adding UKTV app to their offering, I contacted UKTV direct.Their response as below  Dear Viewer, Thank you for your email.It's not possible to access UKTV Play via Smart TV's at present I'm afraid.We are always loo...

Geluk by Expert 2
  • 1 replies
  • 2 thanks

Poor quality and buffering

Why after watching a film does the television buffer? Test the speed and I’m running at 35-40mbps. I have no issues with anything else only Now TV! I have done all the bugs that are suggested and it’s still as poor! Should I unsubscribe and join Netf...

Subtitles

Has anyone had a problem recently with subtitles on there now tv? Subtitles are saying off but there on. And the film dosnt contain subtitles nor does the other ones ive tried watching .