cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

My TV - Recently Watched

Is it me, or is a list of recently watched TV shows one of the most basic functions you would require of any streaming service. It would appear it is not available on NowTV if your using an Apple TV. Why, this makes no sense. I can get this on Netfli...

Chromecast Sky Sports Stream Delay

I am having a massive delay of about 2.5 minutes in receiving the Sky Sports stream on Chromecast compared to normal live TV. Are people aware of issues relating to Chromecast? Could someone please shed some light on this?Stream Delay on other apps (...

NOWTV HD STREAMING BOX - YOUTUBE ISSUE

Hi everyone,I've recently (last few days) encountered an issue with the Nowtv Youtube app - namely1  When selecting the nowtv app or any video the screen goes black (blank) but the audio still works.2 After pressing the handset's grey 'up' arrow the ...

Resolved! Device / Chromecast Question

Hi guys,My phone is a registered device, my forth, but when I try to cast to my TV through my Chromecast I get an 'exceeded device' warning. I take a Chromecast also counts as a device then?Thanks.

Sound issues

Have attempted to watch 7 episodes of season 8 Walking Dead, am experiencing sound flickering and cut outs at random points throughout the episodes. Almost every episode is effected. The audio cuts for anything from 1 second to 5 seconds. This is not...

Subtitles not ON

I have been watching Game of Trones Series 7 with subtitles ON on my LG TV using the NOW TV appAfter updating the NOW TV app as prompted by my TV the subtitles have disappeared and the info line says they are switched OFFNothing I have tried will swi...

Subtitles now default to on?

Using the LG NowTV app, subtitles for all films and TV shows now default to On every time I start the app up. Only started happening recently. How do I change the default to off so I don't have to do it manually every time I watch something?

Streaming error

Hi unable to watch now tv past 2 days keeps coming up with 'video error streaming error. Please exit and retry (v2021)'. Talk talk box all other apps working fine ie Netflix etc.  Just now tv. I've got a now tv box which seems ok on a different tv. A...