cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Reconnecting replacement now tv box

I have changed my now tv units with old ones however when I enter the I’d and pass word the now tv unit informs me that I’ve already have old box connected and I cannot change to new unit till the next month but this has gone on for two months am I h...

OVP_00311

For the past 6-7 weeks, I have been unable to watch any NowTV content on my Samsung UE40JU7000 smart tv. I can access all the menus, programme information etc., but can't watch any content. I had no problems for the first few weeks of my subscription...

Error logging into now TV on roku

Hi, I have recently joined now TV for broadband. I can log in to my now TV online but however many different ways I've tried I'm unable to login to my now TV on my roku device. The username and password is the same but it keeps saying error. I need a...

No Smart TV

This may be a silly question, BUT I’ll ask anyway. Do I have to have a Smart TV in order to fully use Now Tv boxset/stick. My tv is quite new BUT NOT a smart tv. Thanks.

Samsung TV Interface change

This weekend the interface changed and the menu that worked so well giving choices dissapeared.Where one could choose Movies or entertainment or catergories e.g. recently added, or comedy this has gone.This is disapointing.

Resolved! Rugby Internationals Catch-Up

If I can't watch the Rugby Autumn Internationals Live on NOW TV, can I still watch the full coverage later on?I have the Now TV App on my LG TV but I wanted to know before I buy a month passThank you

NOW TV APP ON LG TV

Hi all, I have been trying to watch the 2nd episode of discovery of witches for the past few days and keep getting error 2 message "something's not right.  Give it a moment, or check nowtv.com/status for updates." Other things will play but not this ...