cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Entertainment Pass not working

I have nowtv set up on our youview box but only the movie pass comes up, the entertainment pass does not come up, it works fine on the other device I have it set up on, any help would be much appreciated. 

Sony KD43XF8577 Android TV

MorningI have just ordered one of these televisions. I understand you can run apps from the Google Play store, does this include the NowTV android app or will I still need a stick or box?Not an issue either way but saves some clutter if the app can b...

Can't Watch on My TV

Hi, I signed up for a 3 month prepaid entertainment pass yesterday to catch up with Game of Thrones. I can watch on my mobile phone but I can't find Game of Thrones even on NowTV on my TV and it is also not letting me watch any shows and says i don't...

can't exit live channel on LG TV

Hi there NOW TV community, I have just bought a now TV entertainment pass and am using it on my LG B7 smart TV. But I can't exit the channel? I'm using the back button, directional buttons, programme up and down and it just brings up in screen info. ...

Entertainment Pass not working

Started the entertainments pass to catch up on Game OF Throne, 14/03/19 ready for new season starting in April. It’s show I’ve got the pass and can watch it on my iPad but it’s not showing on my BT box at home, only sky cinema pass.What have I done w...

Now tv app on Ee tv

The now tv app on my Ee box lets me see everything except when I sign in. I can scroll between and highlight the username/ passwords box but the remote won’t let use the keypad letters to enter anything. Any ideas?

ITV hub stops playing

ITV hub on the now tv stick stops playing on any live stream or catch up show after a few mins. The picture closes and goes back to the itv screen I selected the tv show on. No error messages. I have tried everything from taking the stick out and bac...