cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Auth error Apple TV

Anyone know the fix for ‘Auth error’ on Apple TV? Now tv works on every other device by the look of it, but just as Game of Thrones season 8 starts it fails with this. Been fine for years, and then at 8:55 it crashes with Auth error.. coincidence?? e...

Fast foward impossible to use

I've just started using Now TV on my Smart LG TV and the one thing that drives me nuts is the fast forward. Why is there no preview or display update during fast forward? Without it, there is no way to know how far I need to go to skip show titles et...

Now TV App Problem

Have purchased a monthly sky sports pass, which we have watched without any problems for the past week. Tried to load it today on smart tv and the app won’t load now tv at all and just says there is a problem authenticating the device.  Can anyone ad...

LG TV Sign In Problem

My brand new LG television (LG43UK6750PLD) came with NOW TV on the main menu.  It is connected to the internet and can run all other apps successfully.  I can launch the NOW TV app and browse all the contents, but when I select something to view, I a...

Apple TV app crashes immediately

This morning we cannot load the Now TV app. We select the app see the loading wheel for a few seconds before being returned to the home screen.I've restarted the Apple TV and reinstalled the Now TV app but it does not resolve the issue.Anyone else ha...

Talk talk and now tv

I’m with talk talk the now tv app is already installed however I can only watch the movies and not the entertainment pass. Does anyone know why and what I can do?? .

Casting button on iPad has disappeared

Hello the casting button on my iPad has suddenly disappeared! I’m trying to cast from my iPad to a Toshiba TV. I’m managing to cast youtube fine, so I know it’s not a tv issue. I’ve restarted all devices three times and it’s not changing anything. An...

Resolved! NowTV app on LG smart tv

Just signed up and trying to access via app on LG smart tv without success. I’m being asked to check internet connection ( which is fine) and all other apps - bbc iplayer, itv hub etc - are all working. Any advice? Tia