cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Riviera season 2 not downloading

Riviera season 2 not downloading on my Samsung Smart TV for reasons unknown. Season 1 is fine on the same TV and Season 2 downloads on ipads no problem. Anyone know what the issue could be here? Gotta be at NowTV's end, surely? But no telephone numbe...

Resolved! Entertainment pass help

Hi I've just purchased a three month entertainment pass but it is not showing on my tv. I've got now tv sky cinema pass which I've had for ages. In my account section there's only mention of this pas and not the entertainment one. I've got a Panasoni...

4k streaming on NowTv

Hi, I just read the news that NowTV launched a new smart box 4K, my question is when the content (movies and tv series) will be starting streaming in 4K and if it will be available only trough the new 4k smart box or as well on my LG smart tv or Appl...

Resolved! Error 24 during Chromecasting

Hi, I am trying to Chromecast downloaded GoT episodes, but it doesn't work, I am getting an Error 24. Does anyone know how to resolve this?  These are the episodes from season 7, these are not available for streaming but I have downloaded them and ca...

Sky box office account id

Hi all, have purchased the fight for tomorrow though now tv& down loaded app to now tv box but can't t log in to box office as require different log in details than my sky id through neulion i' m being told by sky, when I go on the neulion sky box of...