cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Apple TV 4K

When is this appalling app going to be upgraded?All the other TV apps are bang up to date apart from NowTV’sI keep asking the question on NowTV twitter support and it’s just ignored time and time again !

Resolved! No Catchup on the NowTv app

I have just realised that tghere is no catchup section in the NowTV app on my smart TV. The differences between the app and the NowTV box seem to be quite a lot, especially the layout. Is there any reason as such for this? Thanks

NowTV not available

I had to reset my Samsung smart tv the other day after talking to a samsung help person, and now when I launch the Nowtv app it says that it is not available now, and that's it. Now TV on my Nowtv box is working fine, so what has gone wrong withe app...

Resolved! Lenovo Smart Display

I just bought a Lenovo Smart Display, but can't cast from my iPhone NowTV app to it.  When I originally connect it all looks fine - there's a splash screen with an advert for Oceans 8.  However, when I try to play anything it looks like it's loading ...

Entertainment not showing up

I have a bt box which and just been set up and on my now tv app all I can see is movies there’s not even an option for entertainment or catch up. It’s driving me insane i always watch catch up on there. Can anyone suggest why there’s no entertainment...

Unable to access entertainment content

For the past few days I have been unable to access any entertainment on now tv app through smart tv. It all comes up on the home page but doesn’t allow access to individual episodes for shows. I currently have a weekly sports pass that I have bought ...