cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

PPV boxing

Hi, I have a smart tv with the NOW Tv app installed on it. Is it possible for me to get access to the PPV Whyte vs Rivera’s fight tonight?

VPN with NOWTV HUB and Apple 4K

Ok so I got back with NowTV when I got a AppleTV 4K (don't even get me started with the app although I keep hearing its update is Beta, yet this in turn is years in the making it would appear) I want to use VPN via DNS setting with the AppleTV 4K its...

Resolved! Lg Smart tv now tv app

When watching live stream or catch up the app crashes saying.Sorry, there was an error in the player.This has been happening over the last 4-5 days and happens every few minutes.I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling to no avail. It’s making ...

Resolved! Double sound tv program and nowtv

I have recently discovered that my Samsung TV is a smart tv and I have downloaded the nowtv app , logged in to my account and the started to watch a program.There is still the sound from the actual TV program as well as the sound from the NowTV progr...

Samsung app - what's going on?

Hi everyoneAnyone else having problems with the app? Some programmes/films i cannot ff or rwd. Some I can but if I do that an error comes up saying pass expired (um no it's not)If anyone has a fix please could you let me know?

Lindzi by Elite 2
  • 14 replies
  • 13 thanks

Sound STILL stuttering

On a free 7 day trial but will be cancelling as sound stutters continuously. I’m an audio media professional and recognise the issue - it’s been there for about 5 years looking through these boards and will never be fixed because it is not an issue w...