cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Apple TV app

Hi all,The Now TV app was last updated in 2015! I've spoken to NOW TV via their chat and they seem to fob it off and say that they will pass it on - I had the same response over a year ago! does anyone know if they will ever update the app as it outd...

Faulty subtitles

Chernobyl, succession, euphoria, game of thrones... There isn't a series Ive tried to watch that has working subs.  It's so hard as I really struggle to hear and have to rewind multiple times. Completely inaccessible. When is it going to improve?

Resolved! No log in page

Hi, I have received a trial from NowTV (not Talktalk) but I'm unable to login to NowTV site on PC or tablet. I get the below when going to sign in page, before any user name etc. "UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SIGN IN, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER"This is only when...

Cannot sign in on my Roku

I've been using (and paying) for nowtv for a while. Today, my roku device signed me out of Nowtv, and would accept my username or password. I set up a new account, which I can sign into on my iPhone but my roku keeps saying my username and password a...

Sound problems

Hi,  Using Now TV on samsung smart tv app, I’ve noticed that when watching movies the volume is really high whenever music is playing but really quiet when any dialogue plays!? I have messed around with settings but don’t seem to be able to change it...

bohemian rhapsody playing faster

After watching bohemian rhapsody over and over again at the cinema and DVDs I found the one just released on now TV to be playing at a faster speed Rather disappointed to be listening to Queens songs at double the speed Rami Malik sounded like a chip...