cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Multiple roku devices?

I have connected 2 roku devices to my NowTV account. But only one shows up in my devices list. Watching using either will update the last used time.I've tried removing it and logged out of both, but they just re-add as the same device again.It's a pa...

Youview Humax DTRT2110 - No Watchlist

The app for NowTV on the Youview Humax DTRT2110 no longer appears to have a  watchlist. Therefore this makes selecting and watching movies difficult as you have to use the search for everything. I can create a watchlist via my online account but can ...

Stream quality

So I have a Samsung smart tv, I can watch Netflix at 4K full quality, no buffering, for hours, perfect. Same exact setup when watching NowTV it’s mostly in super blurry mode, stream quality 200ish, stops to buffer every few minutes. What's up with th...

subtitles

Hi I really need help setting up subtitles on my smart TV. I can’t find the option to turn them on anywhere and I’m deaf, so the app is useless without them for me. I know some films and tv programmes don’t have them after looking in other forums (al...

Apple TV app

Hi all,The Now TV app was last updated in 2015! I've spoken to NOW TV via their chat and they seem to fob it off and say that they will pass it on - I had the same response over a year ago! does anyone know if they will ever update the app as it outd...