cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Am I missing Something?

I have an LG Smart tv, linked up to the internet HDMI etc. But though I can access the Sky Cinema I am unable to access entertainment & sport. Have no issue on MacBook but can only watch films on the tv. Even bought a Smart Stick as though that would...

Sky Comedy Apple TV

Any idea when Sky Comedy will be on Apple TV app live channels and maybe remove Sky Living while they are at it... or just surprise us with an app update?? 

Roku Now Tv App

Hello just moved from the Now TV stick to the Roku and noticing a big difference in picture quality and streaming but seem to have lost the function to see the NowTV TVguide where all the live channels are shown.  Is this a bug or just the way the Ro...

Sky Sports Main Event on Roku issues

Hi,I just purchased a 24hr pass for all sky sports channels to watch the Boxing at 2am, I have downloaded the now TV app, logged in and activated the pass without issue, but when I try to watch Sky Sports Main Event it loads for about 15 seconds then...