cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

a new customer with questions

can i connect to my new hub/account wirelessly or via ethernet?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I noticed on your first post that you referenced the EE box has a reference tab.

Not familiar with the EE set top boxes, which used to run on the NOW App in the past a few years ago, but my understanding the EE set top boxes are no longer supported when it comes to watching NOW TV streaming service.

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/tv-on-ee/ee-tv/ee-tv-closure 

Or are you trying to connect an EE set top box onto a NOW Hub Router, where my understanding from the link above they don't work anymore.

Still trying to work out what information you are after ?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
nst
Elite

@Anonymous User 

With respect this is a forum to help out with problems people have with the NOW app itself.

You don't say what you are talking about with regards to your "hub" so I can assume you are asking about whether your hardware (set top box) is capable of connecting to the internet wirelessly or wired?  

No idea sadly.

Once you do get it connected if you have any issues with getting the NOW app installed or working then this is the right sub forum to ask!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Okay, noted.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I noticed on your first post that you referenced the EE box has a reference tab.

Not familiar with the EE set top boxes, which used to run on the NOW App in the past a few years ago, but my understanding the EE set top boxes are no longer supported when it comes to watching NOW TV streaming service.

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/tv-on-ee/ee-tv/ee-tv-closure 

Or are you trying to connect an EE set top box onto a NOW Hub Router, where my understanding from the link above they don't work anymore.

Still trying to work out what information you are after ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you say new Hub do you mean the NOW Hub 2 Router when joining the NOW Broadband service ?

If so, i am not sure about the question you are asking (maybe provide some further details on what you are after).

Should it be regards to the NOW Hub 2 Router then it's a dual band wifi Router that can run on both the 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi bandwidth and on the back of the Router there is 2 number Ethernet Lan ports.

To access the Router webpage settings to make any changes, you can either do it via Ethernet or WiFi using a PC or Laptop/Mac, Tablet or smartphone that uses an internet browser typing 192.168.0.1 in the URL address bar.