cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Youview

People on youview forum reporting now tv app is now live on BT youview boxes looks like you need to be a BT customer to get your box updated 

29 REPLIES 29
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My T4000 Youview Box hasn't updated the full NowTV App at the moment being a non BT customer and not sure if it's going to happen yet.

However when i go to the My TV section on the Youview box and under Watchlist it is showing my continue watching  NowTV cinema & entertainment content that i have been watching on my other NowTV devices.

I just tried Ray Donovan via the My TV > Watch List section on my T4000 BT supplied Youview box and it seems to play fine even though i am not a BT customer anymore (though on the Youview NowTV App on my box i only currently have Cinema only).

If you subscribe to a NowTV Entertainment pass and use Continue Watching on your other NowTV devices, perhaps check out the My TV > Watch List on your Youview box to see if you have the same thing happening to you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will give it a try 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No not happening on mine Have you BT broadband??

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Might be some sort of glitch or bug on my Youview box where for some reason only Ray Donovan is showing under My TV > Watch List on the Youview box, where my other NowTV Entertainment shows are not there for some reason and even my Movies are not all listed 😠.

Here's some bad photos taken off my Youview box showing Ray Donovan.

Nope don't have BT Broadband where i am a NowTV Broadband customer for the last two years.

IMG_20200220_201832_hdr.jpg

IMG_20200220_201906_hdr.jpg

IMG_20200220_201926_hdr.jpg

IMG_20200220_201954_hdr.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s strange mine is only showing sky cinema I’ve watched 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you

got BT broadband??

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Nope I am with NowTV Broadband for the last two years.

Must be a software glitch with my Youview Box then ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Possibly mine 3 boxes are only showing sky cinema In watchlist 

Just wish they would update the youview box so I can dump the now stick and use one remote 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So do we think it will just be BT Youview boxes only? I am on Plusnet TV.