cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You view box not connecting with NowTV

Hi can someone help, I can only get the movies to work on my you view box and not the entertainment package! NowTV will work on my phone so I defiantly paid for the right package! Please help! Thanks
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User NOW TV only have movies on YouView. It's not possible to watch sport or entertainment. However there are many more devices which you could use.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In the terms and conditions I read it said it was only
Sports that you cannot watch?? So I'm rather confused
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

"Entertainment Month Pass 14 day free trial: Available to new Entertainment Month Pass customers joining NOW TV online. Not available to previous Entertainment Month Pass customers re-joining. When your free trial ends, Entertainment Month Pass auto renews at its standard price (currently £6.99 a month). Or simply cancel at any time. One per person. Not available to new customers who buy a NOW TV Box Entertainment pack, a partner pack which includes an Entertainment Pass or with any other offer. Some of our shows aren’t available live or on catch up. Head tonowtv.com/slating to see what shows you can watch live. Shows are available on catch up for up to 30 days from date first shown. Currently not available on YouView".

This info is taken from the bottom of the now TV website homepage click "the legal bit" on the bottom left

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another section I read it does just specify the sports channels so this is rather naughty and misleading
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you were unaware of the entertainment content not being available on the YouView device. As mentioned above it is available on a range of devices. Please click the link provided.

Can you let me know where or send a screenshot of where you saw this advisement where it only mentions sports.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi yesterday we paid for a 6 month entertainment and movies package and was also unaware we could not view the entertainment package on our you view box. We do not wish to view on any other device than our TV so how if possible can we view the entertainment package. Thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you'll need to connect another box to the TV. You might already have a console which is compatible, otherwise your best option is to pick up a NOW TV box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks so just to get this right I now need to get a NOW TV box from say currys ye then hopefully things should be ok.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User a box from Currys will do. As you've already got a 6 month entertainment pass, I'd suggest getting one with either a movie or sports pass. Whilst you'd still be able to use the entertainment pass you'd need to keep it safe for 5 months.